ZICO Law Dubbed Multiple ‘In-House Community Firm of the Year’
ZICO Law has further solidified its standout position in the ASEAN legal scene by bagging six ‘In-House Community Firm of the Year’ citations in the recent Asian-MENA Counsel’s Representative Corporate Asia & Middle East Survey 2016.
In addition to the six ‘Firm of the Year’ citations, ZICO Law member firms were also honorably mentioned in three other categories including the Most Responsive Domestic Firms of the Year, Malaysia:
- Malaysia │ Banking & Finance│Firm of the Year
- Malaysia │ Capital Markets│Firm of the Year
- Malaysia │ Compliance/Regulatory│Firm of the Year
- Malaysia │ Corporate and M&A│Firm of the Year
- Malaysia │ Islamic Finance│Firm of the Year
- Malaysia │ Employment│Honourable Mention
- Malaysia │ Most Responsive Domestic Firms of the Year │ Honourable Mention
- Thailand │ Islamic Finance│Firm of the Year
- Thailand │ Alternative Investment Funds (including private equity)│ Honourable Mention
Voted by over 1,300 in-house counsels the survey showcases ZICO Law’s long standing regional practice of engaging and working together with in-house counsels to achieve goals and devise innovative legal solutions that are tailor made to suit specific demands and needs.
Click here to see the full rankings and learn more about the survey.