Lim Veasna is a Senior Associate 2 at SokSiphana&associates (a member of ZICO Law) and he has extensive experience in Real Estate Development, Intellectual Property and Corporate. He is also an authorized legal mark agent, commercial arbitrator and lawyer in Cambodia.
Veasna is well-versed in providing practical legal solutions for clients who require strategic business and investment advice. He regularly advises some of the top real estate development in the country in relation to Sale and Purchase Agreement and legal compliance of the real estate development. Some of the most remarkable experiences include multi-billion dollars city development project and First Cambodia’s public housing project. Regarding Intellectual Property matters, he also assists clients on trademark registration and trademark infringement for the client in Cambodia.
Upon graduation, Veasna began his career as an Assistant Human Resource at GFI Informatique in France. Prior to joining the firm, he interned in various organisation in the Kingdom of Cambodia such as at CREAD (Legal Research Center) at Royal University of Law and Economics and International Bridges to Justice in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Veasna joined SokSiphana&associates in April 2014.
- Completion of the Arbitration Course from National Commercial Arbitration Center of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Admission to the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia (2017)
- Authorized IP Agent (2016)
- Master of Laws, Université Lumière Lyon 2 (2012)
- Bachelor of Laws (France Program), Royal University of Laws and Economics, (2010)